Tatum Kay

Tatum here! My mom is a blogger and i enjoy it myself... Follow me!!

Monday, June 4, 2012

CalifornIa BaBy!

So as some of you may know, we got home from Disney Land a couple days ago! And by the way this is the FIRST thing that I blogged about first! Before my mom! So HA! But anyways it was really fun! We stayed at the DisneyLandResort!  WE means Me, My grandma, My mom, and Miranda! We had a lot of fun! By the way, if you are looking at where to eat for lunch at disneyland,  Go next to Thunder Mountain, and then go to the BBQ place. It is Twenty One Dollars a person BUT they will bring you out a bucket of Corn Bread, A bucket of Ribs, Beans, and any drink you want! BUT if you want more of something, they will bring it out. Basically you could have like ALL the food in the world! And it is really yummy to! Anyways I have no access to the pictures, but i am sure that they will be up onto my moms blog! So just check that out within the next couple weeks and..YEAH!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds super awesome we are super jealous over here! :) Glad you got to go have fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love Disneyland- I don't think I'll make it over to California this year so of course I am super jealous. Your writing sounds so grown up! You must have had a better 4th grade than 3rd grade teacher ;) miss you!

    ReplyDelete